hentai-sweetiehentai-sweetie

AIM
none

Tifa Lockhart Hentai Tifa Lockhart Hentai

funny

loled at the FF victory music.

You leveled up! :P

Angol Mois Hentai Angol Mois Hentai

Plain but cute.

Funny how you admit in your profile you're underage but they let you post games for the adult section anyway.

Kajio responds:

Legal age isn't 18 everywhere ;). It ranges from 14 being the youngest I know of to 21

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

original

unique indeed. 5/5

Why thank you :)

Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story

okay

There was a lot of incorrect engish in there.

Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School

5/5

And since she paid him that makes him the prostitute.

Meet and Fuck My Favorite Meet and Fuck My Favorite

Great stuff 5/5

10 Stars I love these types of games. <3

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

So-so

The art could have been better but I've seen a hell of alot worse too. The fact it didn't have music or even any sound effects was very distracting. So much so that I couldn't bring myself to finnish the game. Since I didn't finnish though I can't give you too low of a score because I wouldnt be rateing it based on the whole thing. I'll just give ya a 7/10

Listen2Reason responds:

I'm a little puzzled as to why a lack of sound could be "distracting"...I don't really understand that at all...but thanks for the review anyway. I promise the sex scenes will be worth it if you decide to finish the game. ;)

Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2 Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2

I was alright.

I’ve beaten this game with every girl (more than once in some cases) and I must say the game was alright but has some flaws. I’ve played and beaten pretty much every popular dating sim game on NG and I honestly this game could have gotten a 1st-4th place awards if it wasn’t for the glitches in the game, there isn’t any music during the dating parts, and it’s unbalanced in manny ways. But the altrnate endings had me replaying it over and over again. So I give it a 3/5.

AB: Hentai Halloween AB: Hentai Halloween

Awwshumea

OMG the art in this is so great! U made my night.

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

I loved it, being a felame hentai fan myself.

I was searching for another Naruto flash called Naruto Eskimo earlier today at school when I saw this on the list of Naruto flashes that came up in the search. I giggled and took a look. Since it was near time to go home, I didn’t beat it yet but I gave it a 5/5 in advance. Then when I got home I saw it on the front page and I was so happy to see it there. I have played and beaten every good dating-sim game on NG and that was the second best (I count all of the Sex Kitten games as one seeing as how they are all alike), so coming from me that’s saying a LOT!
Cons: 1. Naruto is out of character with Sakura, he would never act that way toward her. 2. The characters really overreact to many little things. 3. The 50 instead of 100 days time limit (although that’s not all THAT bad because it dose make it more challenging, just a little too much). 4. Those guys are really cheap to make the girl pay for the date (but I understand that it’s for the game ^_^). 5. My speaker doesn’t work at home but I hope you put the Harmonia song Sakura sung in the show in there because that would be perfect for this.
Pros: 1.It’s unique, original, and plays kind of differently than other dating-sims.
2. It’s easy to get money and build up stats.
3. It IS a little hard but that’s part of the reason it’s so addictive.
4. Splendid art work.
5. I’m glad to see a Naruto flash finally getting an award.